Our school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils to be confident and happy adults.
We are all working together to be an exceptional school.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Maintaining a respectful environment where children and staff are happy and want to be.
- Having high expectations for all (our community) in everything we do.
- Creating the opportunity for every child to achieve excellence in their learning.
- Providing a place of safety, reassurance and support at all times.
- Recognising, nurturing and celebrating individual talents.
Our school mascot is a friendly red dragon called NED. He reminds us to:
Never Give Up
Do Your Best!