There is no such thing as bad weather at Forest School, we expect the children to get very muddy! With this in mind, it is important that everyone is suitably dressed. Children and adults will need the following:
- Long sleeve top and trousers which you don’t mind getting muddy. This will protect the children and adults from the stinging nettles and biting/stinging insects.
- Boots. Snow boots are preferable as they are a lot warmer than wellies.
- Thick pair of socks to keep their feet warm.
- Waterproof coat with a hood and gloves (preferably ski type gloves).
- Sun cream and hat for sunny days.
- Woolly hat for cold days.
- The school will provide waterproof over trousers for the children to borrow.