Our school vision is to nurture a love of learning by providing irresistible opportunities for all.
We aim to do this by:
- Nurturing our children to be considerate and thoughtful individuals who respect and care for the environment.
- Giving our children a voice, empowering them to contribute their thoughts and ideas to wider school life.
- Providing our children with a dynamic environment which develops life skills and prepares them for the next stage of their education, whilst fostering their interests and opening their eyes to new ideas.
- Embedding our 'Happy Hearts, Healthy Minds' philosophy, enabling our children to notice and appreciate the moments of positivity every day whilst building their emotional resilience.
- Supporting our children to make good choices in challenging situations.
Our school mascot is a friendly red dragon called NED. He reminds us to:
Never Give Up
Do Your Best!
We are all trying to be more like NED! Every Friday, children who have displayed these qualities receive a NED certificate and sticker during our NED assembly. We even have a NED song!
Our school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils to be confident and happy adults.